lauantai 22. syyskuuta 2012

Photo a Day 19-22

An update to my Photo a Day-challenge.


I was standing underneath our rowan tree trying to take a picture of the canopy, when I noticed one single droplet of water underneath one single rowanberry. Simple but beautiful.


Even though the neon-coloured marking on this tree is really really ugly, I kinda like the contrast between nature and something man-made.


Sometimes I just can't stop photographing her, she is just so adorable. (And sometimes not so much. Almost two years old, you know.)


I was looking up in the sky thinking what to do with this prompt, and this is what I saw (and heard). A flock of geese flying to south, escaping winter. So impressive every time.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Ilahdun kommenteista aina ja kovasti! Jokainen uusi kommentti olisi ehdottomasti kuperkeikan paikka, jos vain osaisin sellaisen tehdä. Ethän kuitenkaan mainitse minun tai perheenjäsenteni oikeita nimiä kommentissasi vaikka tunnistaisitkin meidät!